lunes, 29 de agosto de 2011

HURT ♪

Preciosa balada de piano ♥



Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face.
He told me how proud you were, but I walked away. If only I knew what I know today. Ooh, ooh
I would hold you in my arms. I would take the pain away. Thank you for all you've done. Forgive all your mistakes. There's nothing I wouldn't do to hear your voice again sometimes I wanna call you
But I know you won't be there
Ohh I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do and I've hurt myself by hurting you
Some days I feel broke inside but I won't admit. Sometimes I just wanna hide 'cause it's you I miss and it's so hard to say goodbye. When it comes to this, oooh.
Would you tell me I was wrong? Would you help me understand?Are you looking down upon me?Are you proud of who I am? There's nothing I wouldn't do to have just one more chance to look into your eyes and see you looking back.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario