sábado, 20 de agosto de 2011

CRUSH, CRUSH, CRUSH

Ésta de momento se puede decir que es la única canción que me gusta de Paramore, tampoco me he puesto a escuhar muchas canciones de ellos, pero estoy en ello. ;)

















I got a lot to say to you, yeah, I got a lot to say.I noticed your eyes are always glued to me. Keeping them here and it makes no sense at all.
They taped over your mouth scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies They taped over your mouth scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies Crush, crush crush, crush, crush 
Nothing compares to a quiet evening alone just the one two of us who's counting on, that never happens I guess I'm dreaming again, let's be more than this
If you want to play it like a game, well, come on, come on, let's play
Cause I'd rather waste my life pretending than have to forget you for one whole minute



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario