jueves, 18 de agosto de 2011

DON'T SPEAK

Bueno esta canción me gusta desde hace bastante tiempo, la encontré buscando Genie in a bottle en la página del Europa FM. Porque a veces cuando buscas canciones, no tienes en cuenta que puedes encontrar otra que te guste mucho también .




You and me,.. we used to be together, everyday together. Always I really feel that I'm losing my best friend
I can't believe this could be the end..It looks as though you're letting go and if it's real well I don't want to know
Don't speak! I know just what you're saying, so please stop explaining. Don't tell me cause it hurts
Don't speak! I know what you're thinking, I don't need your reasons. Don't tell me cause it hurts

Our memories well, they can be inviting,but some are altogether. Mighty frightening as we die, both you and I
with my head in my hands, I sit and cry
Don't speak! I know just what you're saying, so please stop explaining. Don't tell me cause it hurts
Don't speak! I know what you're thinking, I don't need your reasons. Don't tell me cause it hurts

It's all ending
I gotta stop pretending who we are
You and me I can see us dyingare we?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario