sábado, 20 de agosto de 2011

LITTLE BLACK CLOUDS

Esta canción la primera vez que la escuché me sonaba de algo, creía que la había escuchado por la radio o por algún medio de comunicación.
 

A black cloud's hanging over town tonight but I don't mind, I don't mind, there's a cold breeze cutting through the summer air but I'm not scared. I don't care cause we dance the night away, let's dance the night away, yeah!
The black cloud's whispering into my ear but I don't hear, I won't hear cause the arms that hold me want an eye to eye, he's touching me and I don't mind as we dance the night away, et's dance the night away. Oh yeah!
The music wants me tonight. What time will you let me down? I look pretty good tonight Oh yeah! Little black cloud. Little black cloud
I don't wanna go home the black cloud's circling over me tonight but I don't mind
and you don't mind if you're cold I'll tell you it's the summer breeze just dance with me, we'll be alright

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario