sábado, 20 de agosto de 2011

LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG

De Selena Gómez también me gustaba A year without rain. Pero como ya la he escuchado varias veces y ahora prefiero esta, pues la voy a poner. Y qué decir del videoclip, que es precioso.
Y si no te quiero como una canción de amor, es porque te quiero más que una canción de amor.
















It's been said and done every beautiful thought's been already sung and I guess right now, here's another one so your melody will play on and on with the best of them, you're beautiful like a dream come alive, incredible, acenter full miracle, lyrical you saved my life again and I want you to know baby
I, I love you like a love song baby and I keep it in re-pe-pe-peat
I, I love you like a love song baby and I keep it in re-pe-pe-peat
Constantly, boy you played in my mind like a symphony, there's no way to describe what you do to me, you Just do to me what you do and it feels like I've been rescued I've been set free I'm hypnotized by your destiny. You're magical, lyrical, beautiful. You are.. and I want you to know baby..






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario