sábado, 20 de agosto de 2011

FOR THE BOYS

Esta canción al principio no me atrajo como las otras oye, pero ahora la estoy escuchando más.















Burn it all and break your home. This one's for the boys. You're a vain and shameless man but hell, I love your voice. Skinny fingers and mumbling mouths I'd like to mark your words cause sometimes I don't trust you when you're singing of love and play, it's the story of you, losing to your daydream, you dancing with a smokescreen, goin'under with your daydream in the wake of the big machine
Honey honey and money and man all my lonely boys, easy with the slight of hand
you're talking sweet about the pain and the ladies and sometimes you look ugly when you're happy and sometimes you look better when you're down a real good song, it's the story of you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario