viernes, 26 de agosto de 2011

SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT

La mejor canción de Nirvana. ♥

Load up on guns. Bring your friends. It's fun to lose and to pretend. She's overborne and self-assured. Oh no, I know a dirty word
Hello, hello, hello, hello, how low? Hello, hello, hello ,hello
With the Lights out it's less dangerous here we are now entertain us I feel stupid and contagious. Here we are now entertain us a mullato an albino. A mosquito my libido, yay
I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed our little group has always been and always will until the end
Hello, hello, hello, hello, how low? Hello, hello, hello, hello
With the Lights out it's less dangerous. Here we are now entertain us I feel stupid and contagious here we are now entertain us a mullato an albino a mosquito my libido, yay.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario