viernes, 19 de agosto de 2011

SUPER PRECIOSA.

Esta canción me gusta mucho porque es muy original, y la letra me encanta.
Trata de aprovechar las cosas buenas cuando vienen porque cualquier día podrán irse.
Y definitivamente él se quedó sólo, porque perdió a lo que más quería

Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost, It's empty and cold without you here,
too many people to ache over
I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time, but I'm too young to worry
these streets we travel on will undergo our same lost past
I found you here, now please just stay for a while, I can move on with you around
I hand you my mortal life, but will it be forever? I'd do anything for a smile,
holding you 'til our time is done, we both know the day will come, but I don't want to leave you
Newborn life replacing all of us, changing this fable we live in
No longer needed here so where do we go? Will you take a journey tonight,
follow me past the walls of death? But girl, what if there is no eternal life?
Trials in life, questions of us existing here, don't wanna die alone without you here
[...]


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario