viernes, 19 de agosto de 2011

FUE LA PRIMERA CANCIÓN QUE CONOCÍ

De ella.
Bueno, no exactamente. Escuché Girlfriend antes, muchísimo tiempo antes y como no me llamó mucho la atención, pues no me paré a mirar su discografía, en fín..
My happy ending. Me gusta el título. Es la canción más tragédica que conozco de ella, las demás son casi todas cómicas.


Let's talk this over it's not like we're dead. Was it something I did? Was it something you said?
Don't leave me hanging in a city so dead held up so high on such a breakable thread
You were all the things I thought I knew and I thought we could be
You were everything, everything that I wanted. We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it
All of the memories, so close to me, just fade away.
All this time you were pretending so much for my happy ending
You've got your dumb friends, I know what they say, they tell you I'm difficult but so are they.
But they don't know me, do they even know you?
All the things you hide from me, all the shit that you do
It's nice to know that you were there thanks for acting like you cared
and making me feel like I was the only one. It's nice to know we had it all
thanks for watching as I fall and letting me know we were done


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario