viernes, 2 de septiembre de 2011

BITTERSWEET MEMORIES ♪

Primera balada que conocí de ellos ♪



You turn me off at the push of a button and you pretend that I dont mean nothing. Im not a saint thats easy to tell but guess what honey it aint no angel. You like to scream these words as a weapon well go head take your best shot woman I wanna leave you its easy to see but guess what honey its not that easy.
We get so complicated (COMPLICATED). These fingers full of memories
So rip my pictures from your wall. Tear them down and burn them all. Light the fire and walk away. Theres nothing left to say so take the ashes from the floor bury them to just make sure that nothing more is left of me. Just bittersweet memories (Memories)
I wanna run and escape from your prison but when I leave I feel something is missing. Im not afraid thats easy to tell. This cant be heaven it feels like im in hell. Your like a drug that I cant stop taking. I want more and I cant stop craving I still want you its easy to see but guess what honey your not that good for me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario