viernes, 16 de septiembre de 2011

THESE DAYS ♫♦

Otra que he encontrado de ella que me empieza a gustar, no creía que iba a encontrar más canciones que me gustaran de Jennifer.



Some days I couldn't get up I couldn't get down. Bored of everything. Somehow a little black cloud. Rained over me. Someone was making me mad. Good turned bad and I lose everything. Just to get you back. But these days the world's alright. The sun shines bright I'm kicking off the bad dreams. These days I don't think twiceI walk on light I'm positively somewhere. These days go on long after you've gone. These days go on long after you've gone. These days go on and on and on and on and on. Out of the fire into the swimming pool. Sometimes I drown my tears. Same old fears come back. Someone was making me illI bet you're still. A two, three, four letter word. Guess you heard. Pretty little birds fly home but these days the sun kicks in the good guys winI'm legal in the back seat. These days I'm safe and sound. Not dragged down You want to know the reason. These days go on long after you've gone.These days go on long after you've gone. These days go on and on and on and on and on. Thank you for not being here I feel better when you're not sleeping in my head. Tossing and turning an' messing up the sheets. The love we made was incomplete like the shoes on your feet. The same stuff I've heard it before that philosophy starting to bore me. Now you won't have to smile and ignore me. These days the karma's right. The sun shines brightI'm kicking out the bad dreams. These days I don't think twiceI walk on lightI'm positively somewhere. These days go on [and on and on and on and on]These days go on [and on and on and on and on]These days go on [and on and on and on and on]

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario