sábado, 3 de septiembre de 2011

FADE TO BLACK ♪

Me gusta muchísimo sobretodo el principio. :]



Life it seems, will fade away. Drifting further every day. Getting lost within myself. Nothing matters no one else I have lost the will to live. Simply nothing more to give. There is nothing more for me. Need the end to set me free
Things are not what they used to be. Missing one inside of me. Deathly lost, this can't be real. Cannot stand this hell I feel. Emptiness is filing me to the point of agony. Growing darkness taking dawnI was me, but now. He's gone
No one but me can save myself, but it to late. Now I can't think, think why I should even try. Yesterday seems as though it never existed. Death Greets me warm, now I will just say good-bye.

2 comentarios:

  1. Pues yo no soymucho de metelica la verdad, pero tengo que admitir que esta canción esta muy muy bieeeeeeeen.
    Hasta me la voy a descargar! jajaja
    te sigo, espero que te pases por mi blog y si te gusta me sigas también :)
    un besito!

    Silvia A.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ¿Sí? Pues no sabes cuánto me alegra que te guste y que encima te la descargues:D. Acabas de descubrir esta canción y otras muchas más que podrás descubrir como ésta de Metálica.
    Me alegra que te guste una canción que también me guste a mí♥♥
    Un beso muuuuuy grande (K)
    Ahora mismo me paso por tu blog ^^

    ResponderEliminar