viernes, 9 de septiembre de 2011

GODSPELL ♪

No es de la que más me gusta de ellos pero me interesa bastante :]


I heard about a great big swindle I read about it in a book. The book flew out the window was laterfound by geeks and crooks. Now they're singing hallelujah
I wondering just what did they find. They said eh whats it to yah. Just take a place in line. And wait, so I wait I wait, and wait and I...I'm one of a few survivors. And a drawer labeled lost and found. Though troubled and some deep sea divers whose oxygens are pouring out. Now maybe if their gods be willin. They'll give us something to fill our empty cups. Sit down in the boat dont spill it or we'll just have to line back up and wait, so we wait. We wait and wait yes we wait. And we wait. We can wait
We will wait till we...You can hear it in the beat they march to. You can feel the earth shake when they start to dance. You can tell by the way they move you
It's not murder its an act of faith baby.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario