viernes, 9 de septiembre de 2011

HOLY LOVE ♪



When you love, I can feel your love. Shooting holes in my stupid pride. When you love, I don’t fear your love of all the angels you are the most divine
Holy love. You can really have anything you want from me. Anything you ask me to, I’ll do. We can live in poverty or prosperity. Anything impossible, I’ll try. You can really have everything you ask, and I’ll be intimate with you. Giving everything over, to making everything right
Holy love. You can really make anyone you want of me. Anyone you need tonight, I’ll be. Whether you want empathy, animosity. An enemy or company, call me. I can even be nothing if you ask, I'll turn invisible for you. I’m the bird on your shoulder singing psalms through the night

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario