viernes, 2 de septiembre de 2011

BOULEVARD OF BROKEN DREAMS

De momento la canción que más me gusta de Green Day ♥



I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known. Don't know where it goes but it's home to me and I walk alone. I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams, where the city sleeps and I'm the only one and I walk alone. I walk alone,I walk alone, I walk alone, I walk a...My shadow's the only one that walks beside me. My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating. Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me.Till then I walk alone. I'm walking down the line that divides me somewhere in my mind on the border lineof the edge and where I walk alone. Read between the lines. What's f***ed up and everything's alright.Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive and I walk alone.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario