viernes, 9 de septiembre de 2011

VICTIM ♪

Me encanta el principio, aunque cuando comencé a escucharla me daba miedo u.u xDD




House full of roses a letter on the stairs. A day full of messages for anyone who cares. Closure broken wordsand stories full of tears. Remembering your life'cause we wish that you were here. Nothing is harderthan to wake up all alone. Realize it's not okayit's the end of all you know. Time keeps passing by but it seems I'm frozen still. Scars are left behindbut some too deep to feel. And some say this can't be real. And I've lost my power to feel, tonight. We're all just victims of a crime. When all's gone and can't be regained. We can't seem to shelter the pain, inside. We're all just victims of a crime. Some days you'll find mein the place I like to go. Ask questions to myself'bout the things I'll never know. What's left to find'cause I need a little more I need a little timecan we even up the score? And some say this can't be real. And I've lost my power to feel, tonight. We're all just victims of a crime. When all's gone and can't be regained. We can't seem to shelter the pain, inside. We're all just victims of a crime. And nothing lasts forever. For all good days it's trueI'd rather tred it allFor somehow saving you. And must have been the season. That've threw us out of mind. Once i stood so tall. Now I'm searching for a sign. So don't need your salvation. With promises and kind. And all those those speculation. Save it for another time'. Cause we don't need a reason. A reason just to stay. Some just can't be bothered To stick around another day. And some say this can't be real. And I've lost my power to feel, tonight. We've all been victims of a crime. When all is gone and can't be regained. We can't seem to shelter the pain inside (oh). We've all been victims of a crime. Victims of a crime. Living with this crime, I'm missing you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario